For All the Saints: A Prayer Book For and By the Church
Volume 4 (Year 2, the Season after Pentecost)
A devotional worth reading every day of your life . . .
By far our most popular resource; in continuous print for more than 25 years!
Compiled and edited by Frederick J. Schumacher with Dorothy A. Zelenko and Members of St. Matthew’s Lutheran Church, White Plains, NY. Published by American Lutheran Publicity Bureau.
Build your collection of For All The Saints, the premier daily devotional for the Christian in search of the Evangelical wisdom of the one, holy catholic and apostolic church throughout time, one volume at a time, replace a well-loved volume in your collection, or get someone else started with the devotional that forms in its readers a truly Biblical mindset.
Download a New Master Index Here for free.
Read a review of this resource here.
For All the Saints has everything you need for daily prayer under one cover:
- The orders for Matins, Vespers, Responsive Prayer and Compline
- Opening prayers for each day plus special commemorative days appropriate to the season
- The full RSV text of the three Scripture readings for each day
- A fourth reading and a closing prayer for each day from one of the saints from the 2nd to the 20th century
- All 150 Psalms, Psalm Prayers & Antiphons
- At least 3 icons in each volume, from the Orthodox tradition, with brief explanations of their meaning
- Short biographies of all the saints whose writings and prayers appear in the daily readings
- A full index to all the readings and closing prayers (in Volume IV)
Shipping rates apply to US orders only.
There will be an additional charge for shipping outside the US.
Please contact us at our Customer Support Center for information on shipping costs for all non-US orders.
Single Volumes, $38 each plus postage
Now AVAILABLE–both as an individual book and part of a set!
What Others Are Saying:
“Each day I am more appreciative of For All the Saints and its influence on my own spiritual life…Thanks for your assistance. It is almost like having a long-distance spiritual director next to me!”
James A. Clark, Pastor, Dunwoody, GA
“With more than 35 years in the ministry, and now retired, I can say my search for a superior source of devotions has ended now that I have For All the Saints in hand. It has no equal.”
Clifford R. Rhode, Pastor, Bethlehem, PA
“I am a 70-year-old man and have been a Lutheran all my life. A while ago (perhaps due to my age) I began to try to have a closer walk with God. For All the Saints as helped in this endeavor.”
Arvid S. Herje, Raleigh, NC
“The last line in today’s OT lesson: ‘Your prayer to me…has been heard,’ is very relevant when it comes to your marvelous publication. Many prayers have been heard enroute to publication, printing, and distribution. What a blessing it has been to thousands–and I name myself among them.”
Dr. Harold C. Skillrud, Bishop Emeritus of the ELCA. Southeastern Synod
“So again, ‘Thank You’ and pass on the thanks to others responsible for For All the Saints–a splendid and comprehensive devotional aid.”