Love, Family, and Sex in Christian Perspective
Autonomous individuals?… Or people grounded in the faith? We all know the standard biblical texts–hardly adequate for speaking to social issues surrounding human sexuality today, right? Or, do they depict another reality–one that has to do with Christian sexual morality and a different vision of what the Christian life is all about? See for yourself, in this series of tracts from the ALPB, “Christian Sexual Morality.” Let these simple reflections help you communicate something of the beauty, rigor, and depth of the theological and ethical vision of human sexual love offered in the Bible.
- Can Homosexual Love Be Blessed? (A Christian reflection about forgiveness) CM06
- Is This The Way God Made Me? (A Christian reflection about orientation) CM07
- When New Life Is an Unwelcome Gift (To those considering abortion) CM08
- When “Love” Hurts (For those who are living with violence) CM09
- When Home Is Where the Hurt Is (To those who have been sexually abused) CM10
Special Sale Price: $45 for 100 each of either set of 5 tracts:
500 Tracts Total
Shipping is free for all tract orders.