Detroit Lions........None
Minnesota Vikings....None

The four teams with the most Super Bowl Trophies:

Pittsburgh Steelers.........Six
New England Patriots....Six
San Francisco 49ers........Five
Dallas Cowboys................Five

Dan Fienen

If you want to talk football miracles, how about them Lions?!? Won their season opener against the KC Chiefs, now stand at 2 W, 1 L.

I remember when they went to the Superbowl in 1982. The Superbowl was at their home stadium, the Pontiac Silverdome, their home stadium, they were already in town and could get tickets.
Pr. Daniel Fienen
LCMS

peter_speckhard

Quote from: Dan Fienen on September 27, 2023, 05:51:40 PMIf you want to talk football miracles, how about them Lions?!? Won their season opener against the KC Chiefs, now stand at 2 W, 1 L.

I remember when they went to the Superbowl in 1982. The Superbowl was at their home stadium, the Pontiac Silverdome, their home stadium, they were already in town and could get tickets.

Ummmm... you remember the Lions going to the Super Bowl? Ah yes...

Dan Fienen

Quote from: peter_speckhard on September 27, 2023, 06:22:28 PM
Quote from: Dan Fienen on September 27, 2023, 05:51:40 PMIf you want to talk football miracles, how about them Lions?!? Won their season opener against the KC Chiefs, now stand at 2 W, 1 L.

Ummmm... you remember the Lions going to the Super Bowl? Ah yes...
As spectators. 
Pr. Daniel Fienen
LCMS

Jeremy Loesch

The Chiefs enjoyed playing that Pop Warner team from Chicago this past Sunday. The accomplishment for the Bears is that Taylor Swift got to see them play!  I work all the Chiefs games as part of my sales and servicing job for draft beer for a local AB Distributor.  Arrowhead is one of our accounts.  Our distributor has a field suite and it was just three suites away from where Taylor Swift watched the game!  We looked in her general direction but black curtains had been put up on the side windows.  Drat.

Next up for the defending and future champs are the NY Jets.  I feel bad for the Jets because Rodgers was their plan A.  I don't think that Zach White was their plan B.  Chiefs by two touchdowns on Sunday night. When Peyton Manning was playing for the Colts, a reporter noticed that Manning took all the snaps in practice.  He asked the coach why the backup didn't get more snaps.  "If Manning gets hurt, we're f$^#@d.  Around here we don't practice f$^%@d."  What a great answer.   

At least Rodgers got in for four plays in the game.  Lincoln only made it in for one play.
Or think positively, Rodgers made it in for five snaps, if you include his achilles tendon. 

Jeremy
A Lutheran pastor growing into all sorts of things.

PrTim15

Pivotal game at Lambeau tonight, if it's close at the end, I love Jordan Love. What if he is another Hall of Famer like Starr, Favre and Rodgers? Gotta love the Green and Gold:)

John_Hannah

One of the outliers on this forum. I notice that the Vikings beat the Packers. Cheers!

I'll have an extra beer in memory of Green Bay.  😂

Peace, JOHN
Pr. JOHN HANNAH, STS

peter_speckhard

Quote from: John_Hannah on October 29, 2023, 09:05:06 PMOne of the outliers on this forum. I notice that the Vikings beat the Packers. Cheers!

I'll have an extra beer in memory of Green Bay.  😂

Peace, JOHN
Fake news! The Packers defeated themselves. They didn't need Viking charity to help them lose.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk