Mobbing: Organized Spiritual Abuse in the LCMS

Started by Matt Staneck, January 09, 2019, 09:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Johnson

Quote from: Weedon on July 21, 2020, 08:04:40 PM
No shingles shot.

Shingles is no fun. If you are vulnerable, I recommend the shots.

Weedon

Robert, yes, I remember when my mom had them; I was a teen. It was one miserable Christmas for her. I have had them once, but it was a relatively mild case.

Brian Stoffregen

Quote from: Dan Fienen on July 23, 2020, 06:28:26 PM
And I think that women who get abortions, except when her life is endangered by carrying the child to term or her health is seriously endangered, is acting selfishly and immorally.

I think that anyone who becomes a Christian just so that they be blessed by God now and will go to heaven when they day is acting selfishly. Selfishness is built into our human nature.
I flunked retirement. Serving as a part-time interim in Ferndale, WA.

Terry W Culler

Quote from: Brian Stoffregen on July 23, 2020, 11:41:42 PM
Quote from: Dan Fienen on July 23, 2020, 06:28:26 PM
And I think that women who get abortions, except when her life is endangered by carrying the child to term or her health is seriously endangered, is acting selfishly and immorally.

I think that anyone who becomes a Christian just so that they be blessed by God now and will go to heaven when they day is acting selfishly. Selfishness is built into our human nature.

As is immorality.  The argument others do something from mixed or worse motives won't get you very far on the Day of Judgment if Jesus is not Lord of your life
"No particular Church has ... a right to existence, except as it believes itself the most perfect from of Christianity, the form which of right, should and will be universal."
Charles Porterfield Krauth

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk