Pope Francis' address to EKD delegation

Started by JEdwards, December 24, 2014, 10:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles Austin

I do not mind saying, Brother Boris, that those Roman Catholics you describe might not be "typical" Roman Catholics, nor do they seem to be in tune with the highest leaders of the Catholic Church. But they might appear to be like certain "factions" within the LC MS. How do they feel about the reforms of Vatican II?
On second thought, never mind, I really don't want to know.
ELCA PASTOR. Iowa born and raised. And look at this. Here's the old 1960s protestor and critic of our government as virtually the only "love this country" patriot in this forum.

BrotherBoris

Oh I get it now Charles!  The Catholics I know are as "unenlightened" as I am!  They are the LCMS version of Roman Catholics!  What a hoot!  They are no more out-of-step with the Magisterium than Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI is. 

Again, Merry Christmas, Chuck!

Charles Austin

Whatever! I just give up in the face of such....
ELCA PASTOR. Iowa born and raised. And look at this. Here's the old 1960s protestor and critic of our government as virtually the only "love this country" patriot in this forum.

Jeremy Loesch

In the face of such what, Charles?  Why must you be so condescending? BrotherBoris is to be criticized because he knows Roman Catholics while you know American Catholics? No one is good enough for you. Wow.

Jeremy
A Lutheran pastor growing into all sorts of things.

Charles Austin

Are American Catholics in communion with their bishops different from Roman Catholics?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk