News:

Main Menu

Prayer Requests

Started by J. Eriksson, November 30, 2010, 10:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Bosch

My prayers that your wife heal rapidly and well, blessed despite adversity to be with family, good care and the assured grace and mercy of our Lord and Savior.

John_Hannah

May God bring her healing and comfort.
Pr. JOHN HANNAH, STS

Jeremy Loesch

Prayers for your wife, Richard, and for you also. Safe travels home to California.

Jeremy
A Lutheran pastor growing into all sorts of things.

mariemeyer

Richard...with prayers that your wife's heel repairs quickly and that your travel to CA is without further problems.

Marie

J. Thomas Shelley

Please remember forum poster the Rev. Kurt Strause and his family at the death of his father, David:

http://lancasteronline.com/obituaries/david-a-strause/article_28da3859-8b65-5cff-88ac-65febd465068.html

Pastor Strause's parents were long-time active members of the Lancaster congregation which he pastors.
Greek Orthodox Deacon - Ecumenical Patriarchate
Ordained to the Holy Diaconate Mary of Egypt Sunday A.D. 2022

Baptized, Confirmed, and Ordained United Methodist.
Served as a Lutheran Pastor October 31, 1989 - October 31, 2014.
Charter member of the first chapter of the Society of the Holy Trinity.

gan ainm

Quote from: J. Thomas Shelley on January 01, 2017, 06:14:33 PM
Please remember forum poster the Rev. Kurt Strause and his family at the death of his father, David:

http://lancasteronline.com/obituaries/david-a-strause/article_28da3859-8b65-5cff-88ac-65febd465068.html

Pastor Strause's parents were long-time active members of the Lancaster congregation which he pastors.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace.

James_Gale

Please remember in your prayers Pastor John Hogenson, his wife Ruth, his family, and his many friends.  John all too briefly served as senior pastor at Mt. Olivet Church, a flagship Augustana congregation in Minneapolis.  He died after a courageous fight against inoperable cancer.  Mt. Olivet's announcement regarding John's death is here

After being diagnosed, John kept a journal on caringbridge.org.  It is worth reading for its witness to our faith.  Here's a link for those interested.

Rest eternal grant to our brother John, O Lord.  And let light perpetual shine upon him.

Norman Teigen

Please pray for the family of my former pastor, Rev. Erwin Eckhoff.  Pastor Eckhoff and Cindy lost a son yesterday in a motor vehicle accident on a snowy Minnesota highway.  Tim was 30 years old and leaves a grieving widow and two infant children.
Norman Teigen

Dave Benke

Quote from: Norman Teigen on January 11, 2017, 10:54:42 AM
Please pray for the family of my former pastor, Rev. Erwin Eckhoff.  Pastor Eckhoff and Cindy lost a son yesterday in a motor vehicle accident on a snowy Minnesota highway.  Tim was 30 years old and leaves a grieving widow and two infant children.

Terrible - prayers arise for the consolation only hope in our Lord Jesus can provide.

Dave Benke
It's OK to Pray

Steven W Bohler

Eileen Smith

Lifting up in prayer Pastor Donna Smith and her family.  Pastor Smith's mother, Charlotte Hacker, died today.
Eternal rest grant her O Lord, and may light perpetual shine upon her.

J. Thomas Shelley

Quote from: Eileen Smith on January 27, 2017, 09:08:47 PM
Lifting up in prayer Pastor Donna Smith and her family.  Pastor Smith's mother, Charlotte Hacker, died today.

May her Memory be Eternal!

gan ainm

Quote from: Eileen Smith on January 27, 2017, 09:08:47 PM

May Jesus bless and keep Charlotte Hacker in his loving arms until you meet again and grant the family peace.

Steven W Bohler

I just received word that my parents' former pastor, Rev. David Boettcher, passed away yesterday.  He had served as a missionary overseas for a number of years and had been my folks' pastor in Green Bay before retiring.  I am sure that Rev. Speckhard knew him well from his time in Green Bay.  Rev. Boettcher and his wife moved to Missouri, last year I think, to be near family.  He was 75.

J. Thomas Shelley

Quote from: Steven W Bohler on February 18, 2017, 05:55:50 PM
I just received word that my parents' former pastor, Rev. David Boettcher, passed away yesterday. .

May the Memory of the Presbyter David be Eternal!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk